Jewel Picker Tool | Marvi Uchida
The double ended Marvy® Jewel Picker is great for picking up Studio Katia embellishments. The large green tip is great for picking up larger objects while the red tip is great for smaller objects.
- Marvy® Jewel Picker will lose adhesion by catching dusts and oils.
- To regain its adhesion, just roll the tip on adhesive tape. This will pick up any dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen its tackiness, touch the tip with your finger tips. This will add oil to the tip. If the tip looses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects. This should recover its tackiness.
How to use
- Separate the objects so it will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.