SHIPPING & HANDLING
COVID-19 shipping times, please note during these difficult times some packages are taking longer than usual to arrive due to limited flights/longer custom clearance. This is beyond our control and we thank you so much for your support and your patience.
- We typically ship on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and process orders within 2-3 business days, while we work hard to ship as fast as possible, we sometimes need extra days especially during sales and new releases.
- Please note when you receive a shipping notice it means your order has left our studio and is on its way to you.
- FREE shipping within Canada on orders over $100.00 with Canada Post Air Small Packet - With Tracking
- FREE USA shipping on orders over $100.00 with Canada Post USA Air Small Packet - With Tracking
- FREE Worldwide shipping on orders over $150.00 with Canada Post Air Small Packet. Depending on your country tracking information might not be available.
- All packages will be sent by Canada Post Regular Parcel within Canada, Canada Post Tracked Air USA to the US, and Canada Post International Small Packages Air (NO TRACKING) for the rest of the world
- For your convenience we use calculated at check out shipping options. It provides the best available rates
- We are no longer offer budget friendly shipping rates without tracking to USA and some International destinations.
- Canada - can take between 5 to 9 business days.
- USA - can take between 6 to 14 business days.
- International - delivery times vary greatly by country and can take up to eight weeks.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to be updated. Tracking information will be updated once it reaches the next checkpoint. You can track your package by logging in to your account.
- A package isn't officially considered 'missing' until 30 business days within Canada, 45 business days for USA and 60 days for International.
- We are unable to guarantee deliveries times as they are beyond our control.
- It is important you check the customs policies for your country in order to avoid unexpected charges.
- All international packages will be marked as commercial merchandise at the value you paid for the items. You are responsible for any applicable duty or taxes that may be related to the delivery of your purchase.
- Studio Katia is not responsible for the package once it has been shipped.
- Ship at your own risk. We do not cover lost, missing, or stolen packages. All tracked parcels have up to $100 CAD insurance if you require additional insurance please contact us for a quote.
Please note our international shipping has changed. As of 2018 we now ship to select countries.
Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turks and Caicos, UAE, USA, UK
If your country is not listed please email us with for shipping quote or visit one of our online retailers, Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson LLC.
*Subject to change without notice.
Studio Katia uses Canada Post and its trusted shipping partners to ship all parcels worldwide. Studio Katia is not responsible for any parcels that are lost or damaged by Canada Post once the parcel has left our studio.